Your First Visit · 第一次來

You don't need to know
what's wrong.

你不需要先知道自己怎麼了。

Most people arrive with something vague — tired in a way sleep doesn't fix, a pain that keeps returning, a cycle that shifted. That is enough to start with.

多數人來的時候,說的是一些模糊的東西 —— 睡了還是累、一個一直回來的痛、經期突然變了。這樣就夠開始了。

A first visit takes about 30 minutes.
初診大約 30 分鐘。

Before You Come · 來之前

Three small things.

三件小事,準備一下就好。

The Visit · 那三十分鐘

What actually happens.

實際上會發生什麼。

First few minutes

You talk. We listen.
你說,我們聽。

Whatever brought you in — in your own words. There is no right way to describe it.
是什麼讓你來的,用你自己的說法講就好。沒有哪一種描述方式才是對的。

Then the questions

Some will seem unrelated.
有些問題聽起來會很無關。

How you sleep. What your appetite is like. When your energy drops. How you sit at work. Whether your hands are cold. In Chinese medicine, these are not small talk — they are how the picture gets built.
怎麼睡、胃口如何、精神什麼時候掉下去、上班怎麼坐、手會不會冰。在中醫裡,這些不是閒聊 —— 整張圖就是這樣拼起來的。

Pulse & tongue

Three fingers, and a look.
三根手指,和看一眼舌頭。

Fingers rest on both wrists for a minute or so. Then you'll be asked to show your tongue. Neither hurts, and both tell us things you may not have thought to mention.
手指在兩邊手腕上停一分鐘左右,接著會請你伸舌頭。兩個都不會痛,但都能讀到一些你不會想到要說的事。

If it's structural

You'll be asked to stand, and move.
會請你站起來,動一動。

Turn, bend, shift your weight. We're looking at how the body carries itself — not just where it hurts.
轉身、彎腰、換腳站。我們看的是身體怎麼撐住自己,不只是哪裡痛。

Last few minutes

We explain what we found.
我們說明看到了什麼。

In plain language, not textbook terms. If something doesn't make sense, ask — you should leave knowing why we're suggesting what we're suggesting.
用聽得懂的話講,不是課本上的術語。有不懂的就問 —— 你應該在離開的時候,知道我們為什麼這樣建議。

What We're Reading · 我們在讀什麼

Two things, at the same time.

How your body tends

體質 · Constitution

Whether you run warm or cold, hold damp or dryness, recover quickly or slowly. Not a diagnosis — a tendency.

你偏熱還是偏寒、容易濕還是容易燥、恢復得快還是慢。這不是診斷,是傾向。

How your body holds

結構 · Structure

Where the tension sits, what it's compensating for, and how far that pattern reaches.

張力積在哪裡、它在替什麼撐著、以及這個模式牽連到多遠。

Often, they say the same thing.
When they do, we're on firmer ground.

這兩件事常常說著同一件事。當它們對上了,判斷就更有把握。

More on body reading →

What Comes Next · 然後呢

Nothing is decided
before we've looked.

在看清楚之前,什麼都還沒決定。

It might be acupuncture. It might be a herbal formula. It might be structural work, or a combination — or a suggestion to see a doctor first, if that's what the picture calls for.

可能是針灸,可能是中藥,可能是結構調整,或幾種一起 —— 也可能是建議你先去看醫生,如果整體看起來需要的話。

We'll tell you what we'd suggest and why.
You decide from there. 我們會說明建議什麼、為什麼。接下來你決定。

If herbs are part of it, a formula is usually written for two to three weeks at a time — then adjusted as things change.
如果用到中藥,處方通常一次開兩到三週,之後隨變化調整。

After That · 之後

Follow-ups are shorter,
because we already have the picture.

復診比較短,因為底子已經在了。

A follow-up runs about 15 minutes. We check what changed, what didn't, and adjust from there. The pulse is read again — it rarely says the same thing twice.

復診大約 15 分鐘。看什麼變了、什麼沒變,再據此調整。脈會再把一次 —— 它很少兩次說一樣的話。

How many visits depends on how long the pattern has been there. Something recent may shift in a few sessions; a body that has been coping for years takes longer. We review as we go, rather than deciding a number upfront.

要來幾次,看這個狀況存在多久了。剛出現的可能幾次就有變化;撐了很多年的身體需要比較久。我們邊做邊看,而不是一開始就定一個次數。

Common Questions · 常見問題

Things people ask before booking.

Do I need to know what treatment I want?
要先知道自己要做什麼療程嗎?

No. Book a general consultation and we'll work it out together. Most first visits start that way.
不用。預約一般問診就好,我們一起弄清楚。多數人第一次都是這樣開始的。

Will I be treated on the first visit?
第一次就會做治療嗎?

Usually yes — assessment and treatment happen in the same visit where that's appropriate. Occasionally we'll suggest waiting, if something needs checking first.
通常會 —— 評估與治療多數在同一次進行。偶爾如果有東西需要先確認,我們會建議先等一下。

Can I choose my practitioner?
可以指定醫師嗎?

Yes. Each practitioner has their own booking page — see Our Team. If you don't have a preference, book by centre and we'll match you after the consultation.
可以。每位醫師都有各自的預約頁面,見「我們的醫師」。如果沒有特別偏好,就依分店預約,問診後我們幫你安排。

Can I come while under other medical care?
正在西醫治療中,可以來嗎?

Yes, and many people do. Bring your medication list — some herbs interact with certain drugs, so we need to know. Tell your doctor as well.
可以,很多人都是這樣。請帶上用藥清單 —— 有些中藥會與特定藥物產生交互作用,我們需要知道。也請告訴你的醫生。

What if I'm nervous about needles?
怕針怎麼辦?

Say so. Needles are one option among several — herbs, manual work, cupping and moxibustion don't involve them. And if you do try, the needles are about the width of a hair.
直接說。針只是選項之一 —— 中藥、手法、拔罐與艾灸都不用針。如果願意試,針大約一根頭髮的粗細。

What if I need to reschedule?
需要改時間怎麼辦?

Your confirmation email has a reschedule link, or WhatsApp the centre directly. Letting us know early frees the slot for someone else.
確認信裡有改期的連結,或直接 WhatsApp 該分店。早一點告訴我們,那個時段就能讓給別人。

Ready When You Are · 隨時歡迎你

Thirty minutes.
That's all it takes to begin.

三十分鐘,就足夠開始。

Choose your centre · 選擇分店

Bangsar

Kuala Lumpur

Practitioners

Dr. Douglas Lim
Casey Wong
See Aki

🗓 Book Online 💬 WhatsApp

Mont Kiara

Kuala Lumpur

Practitioners

Dr. Douglas Lim
Casey Wong
See Aki

🗓 Book Online 💬 WhatsApp

The Qing Suites

George Town, Penang

Practitioners

June Chan
Thian Zu Juin
Neoh Jia Cher

🗓 Book Online 💬 WhatsApp

不確定選哪個療程?WhatsApp 我們,醫師會為你建議最合適的方案。

Individual conditions and experiences may vary.
Treatment recommendations are provided after consultation and practitioner assessment.