TCM General Care
中醫內科
Where most people begin.
Pulse reading, consultation and herbal medicine. If you are not sure which treatment you need — this is the place to start.
把脈、問診與中藥。如果不確定自己需要什麼療程 —— 從這裡開始。
Book a ConsultationWhat Happens · 問診會發生什麼
We build the picture first.
先把整體看清楚,再決定做什麼。
Pulse & tongue
脈診與舌診
Three fingers on the wrist, a look at the tongue. It takes a few minutes, and tells us about circulation, digestion, sleep and how your body is currently coping.
三指搭在手腕上,看一眼舌頭。幾分鐘的事,卻能讀出循環、消化、睡眠,以及身體目前的應對狀態。
The conversation
問診
Sleep, appetite, energy through the day, stress, cycle, what you eat and how you sit. Small details that other places may not ask about.
睡眠、胃口、一天的精神起伏、壓力、經期、吃什麼、怎麼坐。有些細節,別的地方不一定會問。
What comes next
接下來
Herbs, acupuncture, or something else entirely — decided together, after we understand the picture. Adjusted as things change.
中藥、針灸,或完全不同的方向 —— 看清楚之後一起決定,過程中隨變化調整。
Herbal Medicine · 中藥
Prescribed for you,
not off a shelf.
Every formula is written after assessment — based on your signs, your constitution, and what your body is doing right now. It is adjusted as things change.
每一張處方都在辨證之後才開 —— 依你的表現、體質,以及身體當下的狀態。過程中會隨變化調整。
What we use · 我們用的形式
Concentrated granules 濃縮顆粒
No cooking. Dissolve in warm water. Easy to carry, easy to keep.
不用煎煮,溫水沖服。好帶,好保存。
GMP-certified sources 認證來源
Produced by certified pharmaceutical facilities, with traceable sourcing.
由認證藥廠生產,來源可追溯。
Prescribed only after assessment 需經辨證
Never sold over the counter. Always by a registered practitioner.
不做櫃檯銷售,一律由註冊中醫師開立。
Herbal medicine may interact with other medications. Tell us what you are currently taking, and inform your doctor as well.
中藥可能與其他藥物產生交互作用。請告訴我們你正在服用的藥,也請一併告知你的醫生。
May Support · 可適合於
Things that don't show up on a scan.
那些檢查照不出來、但你知道不對勁的事。
Energy & sleep
疲勞與睡眠
Tired after a full night. Waking at the same hour. Energy that drops at a predictable time each day.
睡飽了還是累。每天在同一個時間醒。精神在固定的時段掉下去。
Digestion & appetite
消化與胃口
Bloating, irregular bowels, a stomach that reacts to stress before you notice the stress.
脹氣、排便不規律,或是壓力還沒察覺,胃已經先有反應。
Constitution
體質調理
Always cold. Catches everything going around. Recovers slowly. Post-illness, post-partum, or simply run down.
總是怕冷。什麼都被傳染到。恢復得慢。病後、產後,或就是被掏空了。
Online Consultation · 線上問診
For follow-ups, or when you can't come in.
A 15-minute video consultation. Suitable for reviewing a herbal prescription, checking in between visits, or asking whether TCM is the right direction before booking a full session.
15 分鐘的視訊問診。適合複診調方、兩次就診之間的追蹤,或在正式預約前先確認方向。
Book Online Consultation
Pulse reading requires an in-person visit. First-time patients are encouraged to come in.
脈診需要親自到診。初診建議現場進行。
Common Questions · 常見問題
Before you come in.
How long is a first consultation?
初診要多久?
30 minutes — consultation, assessment and prescription. Follow-ups are 15 minutes, adjusting the formula as things change.
初診 30 分鐘,包含問診、辨證與配藥。復診 15 分鐘,依身體的變化調整處方。
Why are follow-ups shorter?
為什麼復診比較短?
Because we already have the picture. We check what changed, and adjust from there.
因為底子已經在了。看變化,然後調整。
How is Chinese herbal medicine taken?
中藥要怎麼吃?
We use concentrated granules — dissolve in warm water, twice a day. No cooking, no strong smell in the kitchen.
我們用濃縮顆粒 —— 溫水沖服,一天兩次。不用煎煮,廚房也不會有味道。
Can I take herbs with my current medication?
可以跟我現在吃的藥一起嗎?
Often yes, but it depends on the medication. Herbs can interact with blood thinners and some other drugs. Bring your list, and tell your doctor too.
多數情況可以,但要看是什麼藥。中藥可能與抗凝血劑等藥物產生交互作用。請帶上你的用藥清單,也告訴你的醫生。
Who should be careful?
誰需要特別小心?
Pregnant or breastfeeding, known herb allergies, or on anticoagulants. Tell us before we prescribe anything — some formulas are adjusted, some are not suitable.
懷孕或哺乳中、對某些藥材過敏、正在服用抗凝血劑。開方之前請先告訴我們 —— 有些處方會調整,有些則不適合。
How long before I notice anything?
多久會有感覺?
It varies a great deal — with the condition, how long it has been there, and the person. We usually review after two to three weeks and adjust from there.
因人、因狀況、因時間長短而異,差別很大。我們通常兩到三週複診,再依情況調整。
Do I have to take herbs?
一定要吃中藥嗎?
No. Some people do better with acupuncture alone, or with structural work. Herbs are one option among several — we decide together after the consultation.
不用。有些人單做針灸,或做結構調整,效果更適合。中藥只是選項之一 —— 問診後一起決定。
Start Here · 從這裡開始
Bring the questions.
We'll take the time.
帶著疑問來。我們願意花時間。
Choose your centre · 選擇分店
Individual conditions vary. Herbal prescriptions and treatment recommendations follow consultation and practitioner assessment.
